For each main character (Kramer, Elaine, Jerry and George) we developed a region (so to speak) that included four recurring characters that are the most relevant to each of them. Seeding was determined by the number of episodes the character appeared in; the higher the seed having the bigger number of appearances.
The regions and match-ups are as follows:
The Giddyup Region (Kramer)
(1) Newman vs. (4) Crazy Joe Davola
(2) Mickey vs. (3) Jackie Chiles
The Little Kicks Region (Elaine)
(1) J. Peterman vs. (4) Mr. Lippman
(2) David Puddy vs. (3) Mr. Pitt
The But I Don't Want to be a Pirate Region (Jerry)
(1) Morty Seinfeld vs. (4) Uncle Leo
(2) Kenny Bania vs. (3) Babu Bhatt
The Serenity Now (George)
(1) Susan Ross vs. (4) George Steinbrenner
(2) Frank Costanza vs. (3) Estelle Costanza
*During each of the next three weeks we will post the next round's winners, along with reasoning, best quotes and analysis.